Now that the West African Examinations Council has released the May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results, you’re definitely eager to see yours. Here is how to check your WAEC result.
Note that candidates can check their results on the Council’s results website: www.waecdirect.org as from Wednesday evening.
What you need to check your results online
You need the following to check your results
- Internet access
- The Result Checker PIN Code
- Serial number
You already have these. Obviously, you wouldn’t be reading this post without Internet access. Then, the other two are on your Smart Identity Card issued to you during the conduct of the examination. It’s just a matter of retrieving it from where you kept it.
How to check your WAEC result
- Visit www.waecdirect.org on your Web browser (It is advisable you use a device where you could either print immediately, save or screenshot it.)
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4251056089)
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2018.
- Select the Type of Examination. (For WASSCE May/June, select School Candidates Results. For WASSCE November/December or January /February, select Private Candidates Results)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the Smart Identity Card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) too in the space provided for that.
- Click on Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Congratulations on the result! We hope it surpasses your expectations.
If you have any questions regarding the process, feel free to comment below.For information on Press Releases, Photos, Promotional Events and Adverts, Please Call or Send a Text to 09052129258, 08124662170 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org