It would be nice having you write for us. Are you interested in writing or contributing to our platform here on EduCeleb.com? Do you love writing about things such as trending news, upcoming events, personalities, brands, opportunities, women, technology, and product reviews, among other contents as they relate to the education sector? Then you might be just the person we’re looking for.
EduCeleb.com is dedicated to providing our readers with frequent educative and informative content. Our audience include students, teachers, parents, policy makers, and other education stakeholders.
If you’re a talented writer (in English), enjoy doing bits of research and you’re interested in becoming a part of our team, kindly read through the following.
- All post sent in should be original. No form of plagiarism is acceptable.
- No posts content should not discriminate against a people in terms of race, age, religion, or sex.
- The basic language of write-ups is Standard British English. However, other languages are allowed provided that the writer can also supply the English translation of the non-English texts.
- Pidgin English is allowed if that will enable the message to be passed across in a proper manner. But that should be sparingly used.
- Abbreviations used should be accompanied by their full meanings for clarity is needed.
- Writers may suggest images to accompany their write-ups as pictures can captivate our readers’ interest as they read.
- Publication of posts sent in, is at the discretion of EduCeleb.com. Either ways, writers would be contacted even if the post is not published.
Kindly mail us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
We will love to hear from you pretty soon.