Registration has commenced for the 2018 edition of the Spell&Thrill! Competition. It is an annual spelling competition organised by Educand Education Initiative in Nigeria.
In its 6th edition this year, this competition brings together students, their parents, teachers and other education stakeholders in an educative and entertaining atmosphere.
The intervention project has in partnership with corporate organisations, States’ Ministries of Education, State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs), had direct, positive and measurable impact on over five thousand participating students over the years.
Registration is free and open to primary and secondary school students in the selected contact states for this edition.
- Here is an opportunity for school managers and parents to give their wards an avenue to:
- Improve their spelling skills
- Increase their vocabulary
- Improve their reading habit
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Build stage composure
- Improve academic concentration and focus.
- Win prizes up to 10 million naira
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in one primary or secondary school at the time of application.
- The school must be located in any of the designated contact states for the 2018 edition: Benue, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Niger, Nasarrawa, FCT, Kaduna, Kano, Kogi, and Plateau.
- Each school will present two (2) contestants. For co-educational schools, it is mandatory that these two contestants be a male and a female.
- The age limit is 10 years for the primary category and 17 years for the secondary category.
Guides for Applicants
- Registration for this spelling competition is free of charge
- Some schools have been preselected by invitation
- Additional schools or parents interested can contact Confidence via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to use up available ten slots in each of the contact states.
- State the participant’s name, school, age, contact number in the email to get further information about the special registration consideration.
- Registration is entirely online for all contestants and they would be issued further instructions upon contacting EduCeleb using the email address provided above.
24th September, 2018.
This competition is organised by Educand Education Initiative and endorsed by the United Nations Education Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO).
For enquiries, please put a comment below and your questions would be answered.For information on Press Releases, Photos, Promotional Events and Adverts, Please Call or Send a Text to 09052129258, 08124662170 or send an email to: email@example.com