As part of preparation towards the launch of its television channel, the management of the Lagos State University has announced the LASU TV Logo design challenge.
In just about few weeks from now, the Lagos State University Television Channel (LASUTV) will hit the airwaves. This is as preparations to commence transmission enters advanced stages.
The LASUTV is a digital television designed to offer Cable Television users an inside view of happenings in Nigeria’s Best State University.
The winner of the Logo Design Challenge will be duly rewarded by the University Management.
- Participants must be students in the Lagos State University
- Participation is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students across LASU campuses
- Group submission is allowed
Guides for Applicants
- Interested participants are to design a befitting logo for the Television Station
- Participants should take into cognizance the University’s blue background colour when designing the logo
- Submission of designs should be made to the office of the Acting Dean, Students Affairs Divison, Lagos State University Main Campus, Ojo, on or before the deadline
Official closing hours of Friday, 24th November, 2017.
The LASU TV Logo Challenge is facilitated by the LASU management
Contact the office of the Acting Dean, Students’ Affairs Divison, Lagos State University, Ojo