The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) hereby requests for application from qualified candidates into its NUC-approved full-time undergraduate degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION AVAILABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
6. ED/INT. SCIENCE
12. BUSINESS EDUCATION
14. HOME ECONOMICS
15. PHYSICAL EDU/RECREATION
19. ED/SOCIAL STUDIES
20. ED/POLITICAL SCIENCE
21. ED/ENGLISH LANGUAGE
HOW TO APPLY FOR ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION POST UTME
1. Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
2. Click on PROSPECIVE STUDENTS
3. Click on 2017/2018 application, read the instruction on the page and click on next.
4. Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice
5. Proceed to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank and make your payment with the RRR number
6. Come back to the portal and complete your registration
7. Enter your RRR number
8. Enter your JAMB registration number
9. Enter your details
10. Click next and upload your documents
- G.A. identification
- Birth certificate
- JAMB result page
- O Level result
12. Wait for information from the college.
11. Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
Eligible candidates would be required to pay processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) excluding bank charges.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone numbers: 07034194669, 08133315556
N.B: Candidates who did not choose ALVAN as First choice institution are advised to do change of institution on the JAMB portal before applying to ALVAN.