The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) has announced the commencement of the 2018 edition of its annual Essay Competition. The NSE Essay Competition, themed “Building a Sustainable Capital Market”, is one of the Exchange’s financial literacy and inclusion initiatives aimed at building a financially savvy generation.
Discuss how technology can promote financial literacy and encourage investment habit among youths.
|Recipient||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
7 Runners-up aside the above would each get Mini Laptops
- The Competition is open to only students in Senior Secondary Schools
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrants must submit essay on the entry form and complete all the mandatory ﬁelds
- The maximum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they fail to meet these requirements
Guides for Applicants
- Entries must be the original work of the writer. This does not rule out input or assistance from others
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their response to the topic
- Award-winning entrants are expected to show originality, focus on topic and competent use of English as a written language. This includes correct spelling, a good standard of punctuation and neat presentation
5th October, 2018
Visit the Nigerian Stock Exchange website for more information.