The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) has announced the commencement of the 2018 edition of its annual Essay Competition. The NSE Essay Competition, themed “Building a Sustainable Capital Market”, is one of the Exchange’s financial literacy and inclusion initiatives aimed at building a financially savvy generation.
Discuss how technology can promote financial literacy and encourage investment habit among youths.
|Recipient||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
7 Runners-up aside the above would each get Mini Laptops
- The Competition is open to only students in Senior Secondary Schools
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrants must submit essay on the entry form and complete all the mandatory ﬁelds
- The maximum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they fail to meet these requirements
Guides for Applicants
- Entries must be the original work of the writer. This does not rule out input or assistance from others
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their response to the topic
- Award-winning entrants are expected to show originality, focus on topic and competent use of English as a written language. This includes correct spelling, a good standard of punctuation and neat presentation
5th October, 2018
Visit the Nigerian Stock Exchange website for more information.For information on Press Releases, Photos, Promotional Events and Adverts, Please Call or Send a Text to 09052129258, 08124662170 or send an email to: email@example.com