Flutterwave is an internship programme that will provide you with the opportunity to put your classroom learning to work, gain real-world experience and build lifelong skills.
Through a combination of practical on-the-job learning, formal training activities and one-to-one mentorship, you’ll have many opportunities to strengthen your knowledge and capabilities.
Plus, our internship programs include social activities to ensure that you are appropriately supported and able to benefit from a well-rounded experience.
This internship will run from February 2018 – April 2018
- You will gain practical experience in a range of disciplines such as Flutterwave’s design techniques and our rapid engineering culture, Sales and Marketing, Finance and Operations and make a difference influencing the future of the dynamic and evolving world of payments.
Free lunch, working with the coolest employees who want to see you succeed
- Candidates must be based in Lagos or be willing to reside in Lagos during the internship period.
Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 12 weeks at Flutterwave.
Participants must be 18 years or older by the start of the program.
- Analytical skills: Be intentional, think things through.
Good Communication: Listen and be inquisitive.
Team player: Carry everyone along, show commitment.
Innovative: Think outside the box with a strong desire to build and create
Guides for Applicants
Application is to be done online and applicants have to present the following.
- Resume or CV: Uploaded to the application in PDF or Word format with size not more than 2MB
- Complete the form with the requested details
- Links to previous projects and initiatives (if any) should be appended to the application form in the provided field
22nd January, 2018
Visit the Flutterwave webpage for details
Ive bin tryin to apply but its mt uploading my cv
You may need to change the browser used for assurance of the right upload.
Thank you. I changed it and it worked
You’re welcome! I wish you all the best in your endeavour.
Was the internship program for graduates or…..