The Kebbi State government has announced the approval the sum of N552.2 million for the renovation of six schools in parts of the state.
Governor Atiku Bagudu said the approval of the release of the sum was to further uplift the standard of education and ensure decent standard of living of students in the state.
Below are the list of schools and the sums each was approved to get for that.
1. Government Girls Unity School – Birnin Kebbi – N50,000,000
2. Government Girls Comprehensive Secondary School – Argungu – N33,000,000
3. Government Arabic and Islamic Secondary School, Argungu – N96,787,103,14
4. Government Day Secondary School Kalgo – N121,426,024.80
5. Government Arabic and Islamic Secondary School, Wasagu -N102,393,993.72
6. Army Day Secondary School, Birnin Kebbi -N148,623,700.40
In another development, EduCeleb.com reported that the Kaduna State government has distributed 230,000 free school uniforms to students to consolidate on its efforts in the education sector.For information on Press Releases, Photos, Promotional Events and Adverts, Please Call or Send a Text to 09052129258, 08124662170 or send an email to: email@example.com