Forté Foundation through the Imperial College Business School is pleased to offer Forté Fellowships to outstanding female students joining the Full-Time MBA.
Awards of up to £25,500 are available. In addition to the financial support provided, Forté Fellows have access to a number of unique resources from Forté Foundation including:
- Participation in the annual Forté MBA Women’s Leadership Conference held 15-16 June in the United States (city tbc)
Access to exclusive networking groups of Forté Fellows, Forté Fellow Alumnae and sponsor companies on social media and through Forté Fellow listservs
Special e-introductions to Forté sponsor companies and inclusion in the Fellow résumé book, which is distributed to all sponsor companies
Free lifetime Forté Foundation Premium Membership
Women students can also apply for a stipend to attend the annual Forté MBA Women’s Leadership Conference, organised by the Forté Foundation. The conference is a great opportunity to meet like-minded women, develop leadership skills and build your professional network.
The Fellowships are open to all women applying to the MBA programme.
Successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills through academic achievement, or in roles as team or community leaders, and show a commitment to helping women achieve their career potential through personal mentoring or community involvement.
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A demonstrable track record of leadership in your field
Commitment to Forté’s mission of launching women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women
The information supplied in your original application to the programme, including a strong academic background, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
A high and well-balanced GMAT score, which should also be submitted by 26 January 2018
Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
Your professional references
Guides for Applicants
- Female candidates who submit their application and GMAT score before 26 January 2018 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2018 will automatically be considered.
- All candidates should address the requirements of the scholarship in their personal statement.
- Click here to apply for the MBA
26th January, 2018