The French Village Ventures Nigeria Limited is a Private Company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, CAP C20, Laws of Federation of Nigeria, 2004. As part of its business subsidiaries, the Company is involved in the running of a Secondary School “The French Village International College (FVIC)”.
Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Hausa Language Teacher
Job Location: Badagry, Lagos
- Candidate must possess either B.Ed/B.A(Ed) (Hausa) or,
- B.A (Hausa) plus NCE (Hausa), and
- At least 3 years cognate teaching evidence from a reputable school.
Guides for Applicants
All qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of their application letters and credentials to:
The Company Secretary,
French Village Ventures Nigeria Limited,
Nigeria French Language Village,
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview.
- Position applied for should be boldly written on top of envelope. Properly addressed envelope should be submitted at the reception of The Executive Student Hostel.
Application Closes on 5th January, 2018.