Greensprings School, is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drama & English Teacher
- A qualification/degree in Education in Drama and English
- TRCN membership or evidence of on going registration with TRCN
- Thorough knowledge of IGCSE experience will be an added advantage
- Teaching drama and English across Years 9 – 12 and Years 7 – 8
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a drama teacher
- Proficiency in Ms Word, Excel etc.
- Ensuring high standards of discipline among students
- Assisting with school events/extracurricular activities
- Participating in CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
- Maintaining a good relationship with all stake holders in the school community viz. students, teachers, parents and non-teaching staff
- Reporting to the secondary school principal.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
16th February, 2018 .