In preparation to creating a sustainable State, Nation and world, the Model United Nations Development Organization (MUNDO) in Delta State, the State President (State Executive) is hereby informing the general public and interested candidates to volunteer as UN And SDGs Ambassador for MUNDO Delta State.
- A young person (Male or Female) in between the ages of 18 to 35.
- A person with evidence of community development
- A person with influence in his community
- An active social media commentator
Guides for Applicants
Submit a minimum of three page abstract on:
- What do you know about United Nation?
- What do you understand about Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)?
- What skills/talent do you have that can be exhibited to MUNDO-DELTA?
Send application/cover letter and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline.
Only shortlisted candidate would be contacted.
10th November, 2017.
Visit the Model United Nations Development Organization (MUNDO) website or contact the MUNDO-DELTA President/ Coordinator, Amb Annam Elizabeth via email@example.com or 08033650987