The management of the University of Ibadan (UI) has announced the commencement of admission procedures for Direct Entry candidates who chose the institution as their first choice for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The UI Direct Entry admissions exercise is expected to last between Monday, 02 October, 2017 and Friday, 13 October, 2017.
It requires the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/ O’L, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND results through the UI Admissions Portal.
Candidates are required to log-in to the Admissions Portal using their JAMB Registration Number as their username and their surname as their password e.g 69453281 PG ADEKOYA (surname) Kenechukwu Garba.
Admission Processing Fee
The admission processing fee is N2,000.00 only. This should be paid through the Admission portal in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing fee account). Candidate’s name, JAMB Registration number, telephone Number and E’mail Address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- Credit/Debit card payment using ATM card;
- Cash at bank using the printout from the portal to make payment at the bank;
- Direct bank Account debit whereby internet banking tools are used to make payment.
Guides for Candidates
- Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate as in the Direct Entry form slip preceded by the JAMB registration Number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing success message. Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and all credentials (SSCE/NECO O’L, GCE A’L. NCE/ND/HND).
- Candidates are advised to fill the online forms carefully, following all instructions, as “mistake(s)”may lead to disqualification. Candidates are expected to upload their photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB.The photographs must be clean, clear and without glasses.
- Candidates are then to print the evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.