Do you consider a career in diplomacy and International Relations? Are you interested in Human Rights Protection, Refugee Crisis and Humanitarian Work? Are you curious to know what is meant by Double Standard in International Politics? Then, don’t miss the Abuja International Model United Nations Conference 2017 (AIMUN’17).
At the AIMUN Conference, participants will be grouped into various committees of the United Nations with assigned country portfolio and be charged to provide solutions to the world’s most daunting Problems such as Terrorism, Refugee Crisis, Human Right Violations, Cyber Security… Using the well known policies and views of the Country each of them will be representing.
Join the next generation of global shapers and peace negotiators. Stand out to contribute your quota to the attainment of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
By attending you will learn about
1. Diplomacy and International Politics
2. Round Table Negotiation
3. Arts of Lobbying and Compromise tendencies
4. Public Speaking, Global Communication and lots more
AIMUN Conference* will accord you responsive & atmospheric platform to:
- Simulate the inner workings of the United Nations General Assembly, Security Council and other UN Specialized agencies, Fund and Programmes
- display/Improve your public speaking talent
- Add your voice to the global voices to create a better world for all to live
- Exhibit your innate leadership endowment
- Network with globally minded conference attendees from across the continents
This event will be featuring:
- General Assembly Session
- Committees Debate and Resolution Drafting
- Training on General Systems of the United Nations
- Diplomatic Quiz Competition
- Social & Dinner
Agenda 2030: A universal call to action
4th – 6th December, 2017
As determined by the organisers
- Opening ceremonies hold at the University of Abuja.
- Special Committee Session holds at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Fee and Conference Package
- Embassy Tour & Excursion
- Dinner & Awards
- Conference T-shirt
- Conference materials
- Certificate of Participation
Click here to contact the organisers their website.