Delft Global Scholarships give talented, motivated and broadly interested female students from Sub-Saharan Africa the opportunity to study at the Delft University of Technology. Recognizing an under-representation of women in under-graduate and advanced STEM-related areas of study, booking.com aims to ensure equal access and opportunity for all in the technology sector.
The TU Delft, in particular TU Delft | Global Initiative, aims to support capacity building in the Global South and to advance future leadership focusing on sustainable global development. The UN Sustainable Development Goals are a guiding principle for the TU Delft.
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years. Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft / Global Initiative.
- Be the ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Female student;
- Admitted to one on the following TU Delft’s MSc programmes:
- Computer Science
- Embedded Systems
- Systems and Control
- Computer Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree.
- A degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned countries.
Guides for Applicants
- Check if they are eligible for this scholarship.
- Complete the application for a Non EU . Check the admission requirements.
- Complete, in addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme, the Application Form for the Booking.com | Delft Global scholarship.
- Upload your MSc application and the Application form for the Booking.com | Delft Global scholarship before 1 February 2018.
1st February, 2018
For more information, please visit the official website here.