The University of Strathclyde is delighted to announce Dean’s International Excellence Awards: Humanities and Social Sciences to study in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this award.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of Humanities and Social Sciences at international level.
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. The University of Strathclyde is Scotland’s third-largest university by the number of students, with students and staff from over 100 countries.
Awards are available to pursue full-time master degree programme. They are available within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in the following fields: Physical activity for health, Politics, History, Modern languages, Speech and language therapy, Education, Law, English, Psychology, Social work and social policy.
Scholarships of up to £3,000 towards the tuition fee of a full-time one year Masters will be awarded. Up to 50 scholarships are available.
To apply for a Dean’s International Excellence Awards: Humanities & Social Sciences, candidates must:
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2017.
- Hold a first degree at first or upper second-class Honours, or equivalent.
- Hold an unconditional offer to their Master’s programme and have made their £2000 deposit payment towards their tuition fees.
- Some scholarships have restrictions on other funding you can accept. This means that you have to decide which scholarship to accept. For any University of Strathclyde award you are successful in applying for, you will receive the higher value award only.
- International students are eligible to apply for this award.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must hold a first degree at first or upper second class Honours, or equivalent.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have the required level of English.
Students who have an unconditional offer for a Masters course in the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences will be notified they qualify for the award. Once the tuition fee deposit has been paid, students will receive a scholarship letter confirming the award. The letter can be used to confirm fees due as part of the Tier 4 Student Visa application.
1st September, 2018.