The 2018 International Youth Leadership Conference will attract over 2000 youths across the tertiary institutions in Nigeria. It is hosted by the Youth Friendly Resource Centre at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and Enugu Campus.
The 2018 conference will address topics on Personal Leadership, Leadership in Business and Leadership in Politics etc.
It will also attract representatives from Youth-friendly organisations, policymakers, the general public and the media.
Purpose of the Conference
- To educate youths on skills for leadership development across sectors of the Nigeria economy.
- To unite Nigerian youths towards building a strong relationship for continental growth.
- To design a positive development framework for the Ministry of Youth and Development and higher institutions in Nigeria.
- To learn from renowned and qualified experts on various career development for the youths in Nigeria.
- To observe the International Youth Day’s celebration.
Youth and Leadership Development as a tool for Sustainable Development
Friday, 10th August, 2018
Princess Alexandria Hall, the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State.
Why you should attend
- To become skilled in entrepreneurship
- Network with other youths across Nigeria
- Join a continental discuss for youth development
- Nigerian youths across higher institution of learning.
- Aged between 18 and 35
- Should have good communication skills in English
- Should have evidence of identification
Conditions for Attendance
- Intending attendees should have evidence of online registration from the conference portal.
- Ticket is FREE and it covers: training, workshop and post-conference mentorship.
- The certificate to be issued at the end is not free but optional and payment is at the venue.
Please, visit the UNN Youth Friendly Resource Centre webpage or email email@example.com. You can also reach Prince Nweke via
firstname.lastname@example.org or 08185706536, 07054258185