TechGen Challenge is an annual convergence of kids, Tech companies, incubators, investors and other key tech players. It is an event organized by TechGen Africa.
TechGen Africa has deliberately and strategically decided to prepare Africans for the future by addressing the problem from the foundations. This is done by teaching primary and secondary school kids computer programming, Arificial Intelligence, machine learning, Robotics and Animation.
If you’re a school owner, Head of School, Principal, Proprietor, this is a competition you will want to part of, as this puts your school in the spot light.
Why TechGen Challenge?
- It is designed to foster healthy competition in ICT among kids & Teens, in various private and public, primary & secondary schools, in Africa.
- It is designed to initiate in African kids & teens, interest towards technological innovations.
- It is designed to stimulate African kids & Teens in the need to be part of the world’s tech ecosystem.
- Ultimately, it is to establish Africa as the leading tech producing continent in the world.
TechGen Challenge Awards
Awards shall be presented to the best innovations as well as the participants.
- The challenge is planned for pupils/students from Grade 3 – SS3,
- Participants can compete individually or in teams.
Areas the Challenge will Cover
The area of contest shall be on
- Web development
- Game development
- Mobile app development
The Challenge holds on 16th March, 2018
Guide for Participants
- Registration is to be done online
- Click here to register by filling in and uploading details
- Follow Tech Gen Africa on its social media platforms.
The registration deadline is 10th March, 2018
Tech Gen Africa