Avail your pupils and students the opportunity to showcase their vocabulary intellect and learn more by participating in the 5th edition of SPELL & THRILL.
This is a competition for primary and secondary schools organized by Educand Education Initiative in collaboration with the United Nations Education Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO).
Proprietors, Proprietresses, School Administrators, School heads, Principals and Head Masters and Mistresses, let your pupils and students help showcase to the public the academic excellence impacted on them by your school. Let them ‘advertise’ your schools in a way as they partake in this competition.
Teachers, please pass this message across to your school heads and avail your pupils and students the opportunity to shine their light.
Give your pupils and students an avenue to
- Improve their spelling skills
- Increase their vocabulary
- Improve their reading habit
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Build stage composure
- Improve academic concentration and focus.
- Win scholarship funds up to 250 thousand naira.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in one primary or secondary school at the time of application.
- School must be located in any of Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and Kwara States.
- The age limit is 11 years for the primary category and 17 years for the secondary category.
Guides to Applicants
- Register at www.educand.org
- Registration fee: #5000 per contestant.
- On registration, contestants will be sent an e-copy of preparation manual containing sample word list.
20th October, 2017.
Date of Competition
1st November to 13th December, 2017
This competition is organised by Educand Education Initiative in collaboration with the United Nations Education Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO).
For enquires, please call or send a private message to 09097340756, or 08061350635.
You can also check out the poster below.