In a measure to prevent community spread of the deadly corona virus, the University Management has directed all students of Babatunde Olomilua University of Education Science and Technology (BOUESTI) to vacate the school hostels while the institution will remain closed till January 18.
According to a statement released by the University Registrar, Mr. Gbenga Ojo, all members of the University community are expected to comply with the following directives:
1) Regular hand washing, usage of alcohol-based sanitizers, avoid overcrowding, observe social distance, wearing of nose mask, maintain good hygiene among other things;
2) Members of Staff on Contendiss 11/Conpcass 4 and below are to stay at home till January 18 be when further development will be communicated;
3) Officers of the University on Contendiss 13, Principal Officers,Vice Chancellor, Dean of Schools, Heads of academic and non academic departments/units as well as well officers on essential services should remain in their duty post;
4) Sandwich programmes are suspended during this period;
5) All students are to vacate the school hostels while the institution remain closed till January 18, 2021.