Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the Anambra State Teaching Service as Primary School teachers (NCE holders only) to serve in the Primary School system. Any candidate whose additional qualification predates this will not be considered now or in the future.
- Applicants must be holders of the Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE).
- Speficially, the areas of need are in NCE (Primary Education), NCE (Adult Education), NCE (Early Childhood Education), and NCE (Special Education).
- Those with NCE in other relevant areas may be considered.
- Holders of higher qualifications need not apply
- Eligible candidates who must not be less than 15 years and not more than 50 years of age.
Guides to Applicants
Qualified applicants should send handwritten application to the Executive Chairman, Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB) Awka, attaching the following
i) Two recent passport photographs
ii) Letter of Identification from the Igwe/Regent or Town Union Leader including their official phone number(s)
iii) Photocopies of Academic Certificates including First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
iv) Evidence of Age
The application letter should be submitted through the Education Secretary in your Local Government Education Authority not letter than two (2) weeks from Thursday, 15th February, 2018.
Method of Selection
- A proficiency test in Mathematics, English Studies and General Paper will be conducted on Saturday 10th March, 2018.
- Candidates are advised to check in their Local Government Education Authority for their Examination Numbers and Venue for examination, two days before the examination date.
Entry closes on Thursday, 1st March, 2018.
Contact the Executive Chairman,
Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board, Awka.